Please follow the instructions below on how to update the sensor via Android:
-Please update the app via Play Store, (make sure you install the latest version 2.0), If you don't see any updates available please reinstall the app.
After the app installation, please follow those steps:
- Make sure there is no other device around you with an open HYGEAR app.
- On your Android device on the home screen click and hold on the App icon > App info and verify the version is 2.0
- Plug the sensors into the charge
- Open the HYGEAR app > skip all the getting started steps until you get to the main menu.
- At this stage, you should already see a pop-up asking to finish the sensor update. If not please tap on the user name > GEAR 1.
- Finish all updates and don't close the app until all updates are completed.
- After all the updates are completed please close the app completely and reopen it.
- The led indication should blink red-blue (which indicates the sensors are ready for connection)
- Connect the sensors to your device.
In case the sensor still won't connect:
- please close the HYGEAR app
- In the Bluetooth settings choose to forget this device for both bands.
- reset the Bluetooth connection by turn the Bluetooth off and on again.
- Make sure the location services are enabled.
- Open the app and connect both bands (1 band at a time),