In case the app is not up to date, please update the app to the newest version via App Store or Google Play.
After that, please follow those steps:
1. Please make sure your Bluetooth and location service are enabled.
2. Under settings → Click on Bluetooth → Look for Gear 1 and click on “forget device” for both bands.
3. Press and hold the sensor button on each band for 10 seconds until blue and red lights start flashing.
4. Go to the HYGEAR app → press the profile button at the bottom right corner.
5. Click on “GEAR-1” and scan for the device.
6. After adding the first band click on add another.
7. After the connection was successful go to GEAR-1 > settings and update the version of the sensors to 1.9.
Please sign in to leave a comment.